YO! Let’s be honest here. Volunteers are the life support of any event. Without the support of volunteers many of the activities we enjoy attending and participating cannot take place…and we thank them! Let’s take a quick check; when was the last event that you volunteered for? Last week, last month, last year? Make a commitment to yourself and your family to help others achieve their goals and dreams by volunteering in an event this racing season!
We have many triathlon volunteer opportunities available for those who want to be an integral part of the events without competing. To volunteer for a DelMoSports event, click which event below interests you or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cheer on Friends and Family
• Support those who share your passion for triathlons
• Rack up Community Service Hours
• Put it on your resume
• Free “D”-mazing Triathlon Volunteer T-shirt
Rewards program includes:
Group Fundraising Opportunities:
(including but not limited to: non-profit organizations, sports teams, youth groups, girl/boy scout groups)
- 10 volunteers = $250 (per 4 hour shift)
- 15 volunteers = $375 (per 4 hour shift)
- 20 volunteers = $500 (per 4 hour shift)
- Receive a $25 discount code per 4 hour completed shift to register for one of the following races for the 2018 race season (INCLUDES: Tri the Wildwoods, TRI AC, Escape to Lewes)
Tri Club Opportunities:
- Receive 1 point per 4 hour shift Volunteering event weekend. These points will contribute to your team’s total points for the coveted DelMo Cup!
Volunteer Age Requirements:
For the safety of our volunteers and our participants, we do have some age guidelines in place. Volunteers that are 16 years old and up are free to volunteer on their own. Volunteers that are between the ages of 12-15 are welcome and must be accompanied by an adult. In an effort to allow our younger generation, children ages 7-11, the opportunity to give back to their community, we ask that you please indicate that in your communication to our volunteer coordinators – Mindy (email@example.com) or Lisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) before signing up for a volunteer position so that we may place you and your child in an appropriate and safe volunteer assignment at our events.
Cape May Ferry Terminal, Lower Twp.
Athlete Check-In: June 3, 2017 & Event Day: June 4, 2017
Bader Field, Atlantic City
Athlete Check-In August 4, 2017 & Event Day: August 5, 2017
15th & the beach, North Wildwood
Athlete Check-In: August 25, 2017 & Event Day: August 26, 2017
Various Locations in Atlantic City
Athlete Check-In: September 15-16, 2017 & Event Day: September 17, 2017
Cape May-Lewes Ferry Terminal, Lewes, DE
Athlete Check-In & Event Day: September 30, 2017