NOTE: All DelMoSports events feature a closed bike course for your safety
- Incredible ocean support from the North Wildwood, Wildwood, and Wildwood Crest Beach Patrols
- Completely closed bike course, courtesy of the NWPD and Middle Township Police Departments!
- The best run course you’ve ever seen along one of America’s Top 10 Boardwalks as voted by National Geographic!
- The bike course beings at 13th and JFK and proceeds north along the edge of the island onto the North Wildwood / 147 causeway. It’s a fast OUT/BACK! Here are the turn by turn instructions:
- From 13th & JFK, head North to 2nd & JFK, TURN LEFT
- Proceed to 2nd & Surf, TURN RIGHT, go 1 block and TURN LEFT at 1st & Surf Aves.
- Proceed to 1st & Central, TURN RIGHT
- Follow the road to Spruce and Rt 147, TURN RIGHT…you are now on the “Causeway”
- All cyclist traveling West will stay in the SHOULDER.
- Follow the Rt. 147 Causeway STRAIGHT OVER THE BIG BRIDGE
- Turnaround at the Jug Handle. When traveling East, keep the right hand lane. See below graphic for what to expect on the the causeway.
Kid’s Race COURSE MAP
*The Race Director reserves the right to alter the course at any time for any reason.