1. You must be able to complete the Half
Marathon within 4 hours of the Official Half Marathon Start (gun
time, not chip time).
We have factored in the time it will take for the last corrals to cross the
start line. Please plan your training accordingly.
2. All entries are non-refundable,
non-transferable, and non-deferrable.
3. You are not permitted to transfer your
bib under any circumstances. If a runner does so you maybe banned from future
USATF road races.
4. Race numbers are required to participate
- no bandits.
5. You must be at least 12 years old to
6. You must be in good health and physically
prepared to take on the challenge.
7. You must show photo ID to receive your
race number and timing tag.
8. Coaches, baby-joggers, bikes, dogs,
in-line skates, or skateboards will not be allowed on the course.
9. Athletes are expected to follow the
directions and instructions of all race officials and public authorities.
10. DelMoSports reserves the right to make
rules and course changes at any time.
11. Headphones are permitted but we ask that
any runner wearing a device makes sure they can hear any race messages at race
start or from officials during the course of the race.