Saturday, August 8, 2015 10am-5pm ONLY
- MANDATORY Packet Pick Up / Bike Drop- Off at Bader Field.
- There is limited packet pick up race morning: Cost is $20 and you must arrive by 5:30am NO EXCEPTIONS AND WE MEAN IT…email [email protected] to arrange for this service.
- Packet Pick Up is located next to the transition area. You must pick up your packet FIRST, then rack your bike.
- 10AM: Registration opens for Paddle Race(s), Packet Pick Up/Bike Drop Off Opens for AC TRI
- 11AM: Paddle Board Race
- 1PM: Mandatory Athlete Meeting #1 (must attend only one of these meetings)
- 3PM: Kid’s DO AC Run/Bike/Run Race
- 4PM: Mandatory Athlete Meeting #2
- 5pm Packet Pick Up/Bike Drop Off Closes
Sunday, August 9, 2015
- 4:45AM PARKING OPENS AT BADER FIELD, Filbert & Albany Ave Only.
- 5 AM TRANSITION OPENS
- 6:15AM TRANSITIONS CLOSES, PRE RACE MEETING STARTS
- 6:25AM National Anthem
- 6:30AM Para Tri Race Starts
- 6:45AM International Race Starts (Swim AC competitors will be the last swimmers to enter for the International distance race
- 7:10AM SWIM AC wave begins
- 7:15am Sprint Race Start
- 7:55AM First Para Finisher Expected
- 8:30am Fist International Finisher Expected
- 10:00AM PARA TRI/ SWIM AC Awards Start
- 10:30AM International Tri Awards Start
- 11:15AM Sprint Tri Awards Start
- 12PM Awards ceremony ends.
* Tentative schedule all times are subject to change