Registration is now open for the 4th Annual Atlantic City International Triathlon (AC TRI), which is back at Historic Bader Field on Sunday, September 14, 2014.
This event is one of the fastest-growing triathlons in the country, and part of the DelMoSports Championships Series, so register now before we sell out.
A few reasons you don’t want to miss this Jersey Shore triathlon:
- Once again, we’ve partnered with the Atlantic City Seafood Festival to bring our athletes and their biggest fans a one-of-a-kind experience.
- For the second year, the AC TRI will include the Mid-Atlantic Regional ParaTriathlon Championships. This is one of the most inspiring events you will ever witness and the highlight of the 2013 event!
- The AC TRI will serve as the final event of the DelMoSports Championship Series. To qualify for the Series, all athletes must compete in the Atlantic City triathlon where champions will be crowned!
- Sprint Triathlon (Para): .25 mile swim, 10 mile bike, 5k run
- International Triathlon: 1 mile swim, 20 mile bike, 10k run
- International Aquabike: 1 mile swim, 20 mile bike, DONE!
- Kid’s Race: .5 mile run, 2 mile bike, .5 mile run (ALL ON BADER FIELD!)